Sunday, August 14, 2011

GFYS!

"Wondering why most direct sales always said they aren't doing direct sales, just DOING BUSINESS & WORK SMART.. It's true.. They really smart in deceive purposely.. The most common method they used is asking u to hang out at mamak, cafe or starbucks..

To all my fake friends, plz don't involve me in ur fucking business.. I'm get sick of it.. It's an awful nuisance! Spent 2 hours to listen u talking crap?When I told u I'm not interested, u said I'm stupid because choose to work hard and will remorse.. Hey bastard, I'm idiot, so what?! Did I offence u? I choosed to study hard work hard, be an engineer and have a career.. every month have fixed income and high pay, and also a professional person.. And just got a superior, no need BEGGING ppl to join any business, no need BEGGING ppl to listen to me.. But U? have to cheat ppl to go out and begging ppl to listen to u.. how sad!

Since ur current career can earn a lots of money, why u still want to study? I can't understand ur conflicting philosophy! Is contradictory! U spend a lots of money to study but ended up u doing sales for the rest of u "wonderful" life????? hahahah... ridiculous!

Why don't u just stop studying and WORK HARD in direct sales?! U choose not to abandon studies izit because of u lack of confidence at ur current career?

If my post do offence one of u, plz delete or block me! devout thanksgiving.. If u don't like me or disagree with me, plz don't comment on my post.. thx"

-credits to Chloey Heng

hohoho! 我表妹在facebook写的。我觉得她说中了很多人,包括我的心声。
你有很好的财路是你的事,我真的不想做这样的事情。
同样的,如果你觉得我冒犯了你,关掉我的blog罢了!谢谢。

1 meows:

Anonymous said...

关掉我的blog罢了!!!!xD

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr